All drivers are required to upload a clear and unencumbered profile picture to be considered for approval. In short, your profile picture should be of driver’s license quality topped with a friendly smile.
See our guidance below on the profile picture screening process:
- Background: Must be in an evenly lit environment without any other person or encumbrance.
- Positioning: Must begin with and include shoulders; end at the crown of head.
- Encumbrance: Any person, place or thing that is not the intended target of the picture.
- Smile: Set the #Vibe with your profile picture by smiling – tips depend on it!
- Direction of Picture: Must be taken in a horizontally.
- Vertical / Landscape pictures are not acceptable.
- Color: Must be in color; black and white pictures are not acceptable.
- Altered/Filtered/Cropped Pictures: Not acceptable.