Involved in an Accident
Modified on: Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 5:17 AM
Due to our commitment to the safety of all users in the Vibe Rides community, we have outlined the below steps drivers should take in the event that they have been involved in an accident.
1. Assessment: Assess the condition of yourself, the rider and your vehicle.
2. Notify: Notify the police and paramedics, if necessary.
3. Contact us: Call or Email .
Drivers and Riders involved in an accident should contact us immediately or within 3 days from the day of the accident. When you contact us, we will create a ticket to track your claim from beginning to end. All parties (Driver and Rider) involved will be required to complete and submit the Vibe Rides Claim form.
Once we have received all of the required and supporting documentation, our Claims Specialist will notify and work with our insurance partners to resolve the claim. Incomplete or inadequate documentation slows the claims process and may result in the involved parties not be eligible for coverage.
Involved parties should expect a call from a Claims Specialist within 14 days from the date all required and supporting documentation are received.
Drivers should prepare for this call by having their 'Declarations' page of the insurance policy active at the time of the accident on hand.
Things to note: The claims resolution process may take up to 90 days. Additionally, if physical damage coverage is available, drivers would be responsible for a $1000 deductible.
File Your Claim
- Complete the 'Vibe Rides Claim Form' in its entirety.
- Incident Number: The ticket number assigned to you after you have submitted your claim form and supporting documentation
- Be detailed and specific: When and where did the accident occur? Recall and explain the events preceding the accident. Are traffic cameras in the vicinity?
- Upload Photos and Supporting Documentation
- Photos: The photos you submit with your claim form should be in as well-lit conditions as possible.
- Supporting Documentation: Quotes / Estimates for repair(s) or cleaning
- Submit Your Incident
- From your email account, create a new email and upload the information outlined in Steps 1 & 2
- Email to: Claims@VibeRides.com
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.