Due to the high quality of service we expect Driver-Partners to provide to Riders, we strongly encourage Driver-Partners to maintain a low cancellation rate. A driver may be suspended or permanently disqualified for poor service.
What Do We Mean By Poor Service?
We measure quality of service using two critical metrics: Passenger Ratings and Cancellation Rates.
- Passenger Ratings: Passengers are able to rate drivers after every trip on a 5 point scale, with one being the worst and five being best.
- Passenger ratings are averaged based on 100 completed fares.
- That means when you begin driving, it's important that you routinely prepare to set the #Vibe to get the best rating.
- On hot days, place new unopened bottles of water in the Rider area.
- If you're driving during lunch hours, maybe consider placing individually wrapped mints in the Rider area.
- Cancellation Rates: The ratio of request accepted and subsequently cancelled by a driver.
- When a fare is accepted and subsequently cancelled, the Driver-Partner will have to select why they are cancelling the riders request.
- The Vibe Rides - Driver app and platform automatically calculates the cancellation rates of drivers based on the reason they selected for the cancellation.
- Example: A driver accepts 10 requests in one day but only completed five (5), the cancellation rate would be 50%.
Driver accounts with patterns of excessively low Passenger Ratings, Cancellation Rates or both may be suspended and permanently disqualified if the behavior continues.