To be eligible for a Rider account, you must be 18 years of age or older. Riders who are under the age of 18 must be accompanied by someone who is at least 18 years old.
If a Driver-Partner believes that they have arrived to a Rider who is not 18 or older, they are required to:
- Ask the Rider if a person who is 18 years or older will be accompanying them.
- If yes, the Driver-Partner may wait up to five (5) minutes for the accompanying adult.
- If no, the Driver-Partner may cancel the request to receive an "Arrival Without Pickup" credit.
- If the accompanying adult has not arrived by the time the "Start the Vibe" countdown has reached 0:
- The Driver-Partner may cancel the request to receive an "Arrival Without Pickup" credit; Rider will be charged "Arrival Without Pickup" fee.
- The Driver-Partner may "Start the Vibe" and wait up to an additional five (5) minutes for the accompanying adult before they must cancel the request to receive an "Arrival Without Pickup" credit or the cost incurred from waiting, whichever is greater.
- In any circumstance, Driver-Partners are not allowed to exceed the 10 minute waiting period.
To be eligible for a Driver account, at minimum you must be 21 years of age or older and have an established driving history of at least three (3) years.